1. Head to the Gower Heritage Centre on Saturday and Sunday for a Christmas Craft Fayre from 10.00am to 6.00pm.
2. The December Comedy Club at Carmarthen's Lyric Theatre sees Benny Boot headline with Matt Richardson supporting on Friday from 8pm. Tickets: £10 full, £6 students.
3. Get creative at Swansea's National Waterfront Museum on Sunday with a pop-up Christmas card-making session at 12pm-3pm.
4. The Budapest Café Orchestra will be performing at Swansea's Taliesin Arts Centre on Friday, December 7 at 7.30pm. £ 12, concessions £10.
5. Travel in old fashioned carriages on the Gwili Railway pulled by one of Santa's Special Steam Engines.
Children will recieve a present from Father Christmas and there will be festive food and drink for all. This Saturday and Sunday, adults £10, children 18 months -14 years old £8, children under 18 months £5. http://www.gwili-railway.co.uk/en/events/santa-magical-steamings.aspx
6. Plantasia in Swansea will be putting on some Bushtucker Trials as the they take inspiration from I'm a Celbrity... Get me Out Of Here! From 11am to 3pm on Saturday and Sunday.
10. Recipe of the week: Jamie Oliver's Bloody Mary: