1. Bandanas are at the ready for the Guns’N’Roses Experience on Friday. The tribute act will crank out the riffs at Swansea’s Sin City from 7.30pm
2. Parc y Scarlets will hold its first Ladies' Race Night on Saturday. Prizes for best dressed lady and best hat, with winners chosen by Scarlets players.
3. Take in some al fresco entertainment on Sunday when a pop up cinema presents Transformers. The action will roll out at 7.30pm at Loughor’s Parc William.
4. Lace up and step out on the Big Welsh Walk over the bank holiday weekend, with treks and jaunts lined up at various beauty spots from Saturday until Monday.
The energetic antics will get started with a bracing 5-miler heading to the top of Kilvey Hill on Saturday, to take in the panorama of Swansea Bay.
The route will include the promenade, the Maritime Quarter, the Sail Bridge and St. Thomas, with dogs on short leads welcome along too. Walkers will gather for that one at 10am outside the main entrance to Swansea Civic Centre.
Then on Sunday, from 11am, you can take in the cared-for beauty of some of Swansea’s parks, with a 4 mile jaunt along the beach to Victoria Park, Brynmill Park and to Singleton Park Botanical Gardens, then back to the Civic Centre starting point.
While Monday’s walk takes in Swansea’s industrial past, exploring the docks from 11am, beginning outside Toys R Us.
5. There will be all manner of classy models down at Singleton Park on Monday when a classic car show rolls in to town.
But all eyes are likely to fall on an animal visitor, when Ashleigh and Pudsey up the cute quotient at the Swansea Sound/The Wave family fun day
Gates open at 10am.
6. Families can enjoy Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at Swansea's National Waterfront Museum this bank holiday Monday at 2pm. Free of charge and a drop-in basis.
7. A fun family day out is planned for this bank holiday at the United Counties Showground in Carmarthen.
The Spring Show Wales will take place on Sunday and Monday from 10am to 5pm.
Organisers promise to have something for every member of the family, including a shoppers paradise nestled within the indoor food and drink village.
The show is a celebration of West Wales’s food and craft industry.