Login Register
 °

Three people evacuated after Llanelli bedroom fire

By SWEPRupertH  |  Posted: January 30, 2013

Comments (0)

THREE people were evacuated from a property in Llanelli earlier this afternoon (30/1/13) following a fire in a bedroom on the first floor of the building.

One person was treated for shock and smoke inhalation after the incident which happened at 1.16pm at Als Street in Llanelli.

Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service sent two pumps from Llanelli to tackle the blaze at the terraced property.

Crews remained on the scene until 1.49pm.

Read more from South Wales Evening Post

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES