DRIVING EXPERIENCEDRIVE a Rio for any length of time on our appalling British roads and you'll probably conclude that it rides better than its rivals. Yet...
Add additional keywords to your search by typing them in the box above. You can remove a keyword by clicking on it.
- Aberdare Ford, Aberdare
- Baglan Car Centre, Port Talbot
- Bond Car Sales, Swansea
- Capitol Volkswagen (Merthyr), Merthyr Tydfil
- Carstore, Swansea
- Corner Park Garage (Llantrisant), Llantrisant
- Corner Park Garage (Swansea), Swansea
- D Gwyn Jones Car Sales, Carmarthen
- Denzil Evans, Carmarthen
- East End Motor Company, Swansea
- Ensign Garage Ltd, Swansea
- Evans Halshaw Ford Merthyr Tydfil, Merthyr Tydfil
- Geraint Jones 4 x 4, CARMARTHEN
- John Davies Car Sales, Burry Port
- Landore Motors, Swansea
- Leyshon Flint & Sons Renault, Bridgend
- Low Cost Motor Company, Newport
- Merthyr Motor Auctions, Merthyr Tydfil
- Panda Motors, Swansea
- Pengwyn Court Garage, Carmarthen
- PontyClun Car Sales, Pontyclun
- RB Motors, SWANSEA
- Ross Car Sales, Swansea
- Sextons Autos, Swansea
- Sinclair - Mercedes-Benz of Bridgend, Pencoed
- Sinclair - Mercedes-Benz of Neyland, NEYLAND
- Sinclair - Mercedes-Benz of Swansea, SWANSEA
- Sinclair - Sinclair Direct Bridgend, BRIDGEND
- Sinclair - Sinclair Volkswagen Bridgend, BRIDGEND
- Sinclair - Sinclair Volkswagen Port Talbot, PORT TALBOT
- Sinclair - Smart of Cardiff, Pontprennau
- Sinclair - Smart of Swansea, SWANSEA
- Sinclair - Volkswagen Cardiff, Cardiff
- Sinclair - Volkswagen Newport, NEWPORT
- Sinclair - Volkswagen Neyland, NEYLAND
- Sinclair - Volkswagen Swansea, Swansea
- Sinclair Skoda Swansea, SWANSEA
- Steve Jones Car Sales, Carmarthen
- Tab Car Sales, Swansea
- The Car Shop Swansea Ltd, Swansea
- Trade and Save Corner, Swansea
- Trostre Parc Car Sales, Llanelli
- UK Car Sales Swansea, Swansea
- Wick Van Centre, Bridgend
FERRARI have a problem, and it's just become embarrassing.Along with Mercedes, they are the only team that also make their own engines.They have arguably the...
IT'S sometimes a little frightening how quickly state of the art becomes state of the ark. Back in 1993 Nissan's Micra wowed the automotive world with its...
Motorists in Swansea have chalked up one of the highest numbers of parking tickets issued over the past year outside of London.New figures just released by...
ONE thing Mercedes' Viano MPV has never been short of is space. As a people mover in the truest sense, it's only real competition comes from other large,...
The Volkswagen e-Up is an electric version of the Up city car. Andy Enright takes a look at VW's entry into a rapidly burgeoning sector: DRIVING EXPERIENCETHE...
MANY of us have grown up with Ford Fiestas, but by 2002, without a major re-design in seven years, the Fiesta was beginning to be overtaken by more modern and...
A NEW survey conducted by research firm Viewsbank has found that as many as 51 per cent of drivers reckon their local roads are in a poor state and a further 14...
HERE'S five things I think we've learnt after the first Formula 1 race of the 2014 season. 1. Mercedes really are quite good. Anyone have any doubts a...
SILVERSTONE bosses have asked Prime Minister David Cameron to stop state aid from being used to help build a proposed £280m circuit in Wales. The Welsh...
YES, some of the cars may look like vacuum cleaners but who cares, F1 is back!And it would hardly be the sport we know and love without a few gripes and groans...
THE Nissan Qashqai has been named car of the year 2014 by What Car? magazine. The announcement was made last night at a ceremony in the Grosvenor House in...
CLOSE to 7,300 motorists who have 12 points or more on their licences have not been banned from driving, according to the Institute of Advanced Motorists...
FIRE crews from Carmarthen and Llandeilo attended a road traffic accident near Dryslwn this afternoon. A spokeswoman for the Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue...
One of the most iconic vehicles in motoring history has finally reached the end of the road. The last ever VW camper van will roll off the production line in...
THE Institute for Welsh Affairs (IWA) has offered a cheaper alternative route for a new M4 relief road. While the Welsh government is consulting on plans for a...
SHOPPERS in the upper Swansea Valley can benefit from free car parking in the run up to Christmas.Powys Council is running the scheme again which has been made...
DRIVERS travelling westbound on the M4 through Port Talbot can expect delays. Police have confirmed they are at the scene of two separate incidents after being...
BY leaving the sporty end of the supermini sector for others to fight over, the Honda Jazz is left free to concentrate on economy and its advanced petrol...
FORD Focus, the best-selling vehicle nameplate in the world in 2012, has retained the title for the first half of 2013.In addition, Ford Fiesta ranks as the...