Login Register
 °

Discussion

“SWANSEA SOCIAL SERVICE ''' RIPPED FAMILYS APART AND EMOTIONAL FIGHTEN YOUNG CHILDREN TO THINK THERE PARENTS DONT WANT THEM ANYMORE”

By lucinder Posted: December 30, 2012

7 comments

7 replies

Start the discussion

max 4000 characters
  • tujags  |  January 04 2013, 6:23PM

contact Family Rights Group they will help put the skids under Gestapo Social Services http://tinyurl.com/a5n4fqw

• tujags  |  January 04 2013, 6:24PM

contact Family Rights Group they will help put the skids under Gestapo Social Services http://tinyurl.com/a5n4fqw

• tujags  |  January 05 2013, 6:55PM

Philosoraptor you have obviously never had any dealings with Social services other wise you certainly would not have replied in that vein.

• tujags  |  January 05 2013, 6:57PM

Strange reply Philosoraptor you obviously have no experience of Social Services.

• Philosoraptor  |  January 05 2013, 9:03PM

I have indirect experience with them. I know someone whose ex wife and her mother did all they can to stop the father seeing the child, and also tried to stop the father's parents from seeing the child. The child's mother and her mother were devout catholics, the only reason this man married her was because he felt obligated to honour her because of their ways after she became pregnant. After about a year going through the courts there was never any evidence that the child suffered marks and cuts caused by the father and both on mothers side were warned by the authorities not to try this again, especially as they stated bruises were found... AFTER they had already raised concerns and had the father banned from seeing the child out of safety fears. Social Services then warned the mother of her conduct and warned the mother's mother that she under no circumstance should get involved with the fathers access. The child promptly complained to the father that he was being forced to change school to a catholic school against his will, he was being forced to go to church against his will and was being forced to study the Bible in the house. The father raised this Social Services who investigated, they determined that the child and the bruises was not linked to the father. Wanna guess who giving him the bruises and why? Social Services gave the father sole custody as a result under approval from a second civil court. Social Services take their time, but do get it right 99% of time. I have no reason to believe the 3 line rant from someone I know nothing about to mean she is part of the 1% who might have been wronged.

• tujags  |  January 05 2013, 9:40PM

I'll keep my comments to a minimum as the case involves my daughters family & is ongoing it was the gung ho attitude of the social workers first contact that set things off on the wrong foot. I'll try to update in the future.

• Philosoraptor  |  January 07 2013, 9:13AM

They have a gung ho attitude because the whole nation was annoyed with them for not having a hung ho attitude when Baby P ended up being killed. So long as you do nothing wrong then it will look bad on the other party.

START A DISCUSSION

Something about your area!