A SWANSEA park at the centre of a poisoned meat scare has been given a clean bill of health.
Dog walkers in Cwmdonkin Park, in Uplands, were told to be on their guard after offal, which was suspected to have been poisoned, was found in its grounds.
The RSPCA's Swansea-based animal centre, Llys Nini, posted a warning on its website and the council carried out a search of the park last month.
A dog walker said at the time: "A friend's dog, who we were looking after, unfortunately ate some.
"He was very sick about 20 minutes later and luckily bought it all back up."
The council has remained vigilant and has found nothing to report since.
Among those urging people to enjoy the park as usual are the Friends of Cwmdonkin Park, who have organised a family day on Sunday, April 27, from 11am to 5pm.
A spokeswoman said: "The main message to dog owners and other visitors is that Cwmdonkin Park is a beautiful and safe place to visit."