Whether you're planning to treat your mum to a bouquet of flowers this Mother's Day or you're ditching the washing up for a meal at a restaurant, take some inspiration from our top ten gifts for mums on Sunday, March 18.
1. Lush has it all wrapped up with their Mama Mia gift set, £19.95. This box of treats includes hand cream and body conditioner, not forgetting the washing up fairy which is gentle on your hands as you wash the dishes (hint).
2. We think mums will love a subscription to her favourite magazine. Head to WHSmith where you can choose from titles including Red, OK! And Easy Living.
3. If your mum cooks up a storm in the kitchen, she will love a flip-top recipe file from Waterstone's. With plastic pockets that hold up to 90 recipes and six index cards, it’s also water resistant. £15, Waterstone's.
5. A scarf is the perfect spring accessory, so take your pick of the latest collection at Laura Ashley. We love the pure silk bird print scarf, priced at £17.
6. If cooking is off the menu this Mother’s Day, Swansea’s Dragon Hotel is offering a three course lunch, priced at £21.50, which includes entertainment from the resident pianist.
7. Treat mums to a day out at the National Botanic Gardens this Mother's Day. Not only do mums go free, but there is a craft and food display along with live music all day.
8. Any chocoholic will enjoy a sweet treat from Thorntons.The milk chocolate plaque with truffle hearts is perfect for sending a personal message this Mother's Day. £5.99, Thorntons.
9. Make it personal with a bespoke gift. Get your favourite pictures on placemats, coasters and mugs at Boots.
10. Grammy award winner Nanci Griffith will perform at Swansea’s Grand Theatre on Mother’s Day. Treat your mum to an evening of music dubbed ‘folkability.’
£23.50 per ticket.