Login Register

Man and woman given oxygen after Newton kitchen fire

By South Wales Evening Post  |  Posted: April 05, 2014

Firegeneric

Two fire crews attended kitchen fire in Newton.

Comments (0)

A MAN and a woman needed treatment after a kitchen fire in Newton, Swansea, in the early hours of this morning.

Fire crews from Swansea Central and Sketty attended the Nottage Road incident and gave oxygen to the duo, who were then treated at the scene by Welsh Ambulance Service staff.

The firefighters left the property at 1.04am, and neither the man nor woman were taken to hospital.

Related content

Read more from South Wales Evening Post

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES