Login Register

Man suffers smoke inhalation after Ammanford kitchen fire

By SWEPRupertH  |  Posted: January 30, 2013

Comments (0)

A MAN suffered smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in Ammanford this afternoon (30/1/13).

Firefighters were called to the incident at 74 Cwmamman Road at 3.54pm.

Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service dispatched a crew from Ammanford to the scene of the fire which involved a hob and extractor fan.

Crews were involved in venting the property and isolating utilities.

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES

 
 
 

MOST POPULAR