TWO players have joined manager Andy Legg in walking out on Llanelli as the Reds plunge deeper into crisis.
Assistant manager Steve Jenkins has also followed Legg through the Stebonheath Park exit door.
Boss Legg quit Llanelli before Sunday's 6-1 thrashing by Gap Connah's Quay after he claimed promises about resolving the club's financial problems were broken.
Jenkins has also resigned, as have defender Martyn Giles and midfielder Mamadou Diallo.
Coach Gary Lloyd is understood to be considering his future.
It is understood the squad did not receive their wages for October and were already owed money before that.
Legg and Jenkins met chairman Nitin Parekh in Oxford last week for crunch talks.
"We were given promises and assurances on what was going to happen, but they never materialised," said Legg.
"Things are not getting any better.
"I can't continue because it's affecting my family life.
"It's affecting me as a person.
"I want to talk about football, not wages and money."
Legg was close to quitting after a 4-1 home reverse to Bala at the end of September. And the players considered boycotting a Word Cup game against Haverfordwest three days later but played after receiving some money which was owed to them.
Llanelli are also believed to owe money to a number of other creditors.
And they look to have failed two quarters of Uefa's financial fair play test, meaning they would not be eligible to play in Europe next season should they qualify.
If the Reds have not sorted out their finances by March, they will also be in danger of failing to gain a domestic licence and be kicked out of the Welsh Premier League.
Diallo joined Llanelli last summer after being released by the Cardiff City academy.
The Guinea-born midfielder made just three appearances this term.
Giles signed for the Reds from Newport County in 2010.
He began at Cardiff and went on to represent Barry, Port Talbot, Morecambe, Port Talbot and Hereford, but injury hampered his progress at Stebo.
Jenkins was a team-mate of Legg's at both Swansea and Cardiff.
Aside from the pair's departure as coaches, Llanelli have also lost two registered players from an already threadbare squad. "It was nothing to do with Sunday's result," added Legg.
"I told the players before then, I had already made my mind up.
"It's down to ongoing things. We can't do our jobs — our hands are tied.
"I'm dealing with situations I shouldn't be dealing with.
"I stuck with the players because they wanted me to be there, but there are so many false promises I can't continue."