Login Register
 °

Dressing room fire at Pontardawe Arts Centre

By SWEPPaulL  |  Posted: January 05, 2013

Comments (0)

FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with a blaze at Pontardawe Arts Centre last night.

Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue service confirmed crews from Pontardawe and Morriston attended just after 6pm.

A spokesman said the fire broke out in a first floor dressing room.

Crews used hose reel jets, breathing apparatus, thermal imaging cameras and positive pressure fans to deal with the incident.

"The fire was confined to the dressing room and all persons were accounted for," said the spokesman.

Read more from South Wales Evening Post

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES